Want to hear something good... Yorkshire puddings are so easy to make... its ridiculous!! They make a great addition to any Sunday roast (especially beef). Give these a try and you wont look back!
1 mug of milk
Just under 1 mug of plain flour
Pinch of salt
- While the oven is on for your roast place in a muffin tray to heat it.
- Put all the ingredients into a liquidizer with a pinch of salt and whiz until smooth or alternatively you can whisk until smooth (bit of elbow grease)!!
- Remove the hot bun tray from the oven and pour a little olive oil into each compartment. Now pour the batter into each compartment up to half full.
- Place the full tray into the oven for 15 mins at 220c but DO NOT open the door until they are cooked, risen and golden or they wont rise as well as they should.
- Left over batter can be use for pancakes Monday morning! But for now you have gorgeous