Wednesday 25 April 2012

Week One-Done

The First week of my new fitness regime is over and I can honestly say I am feeling great. Training has been tough but thoroughly enjoyable. I can feel it working already and along with eating healthily I have more energy and am sleeping like a baby!

So I weighed in this morning and am weighing 2.7KG less than I did 8 days ago, that's nearing half a stone so I am well pleased with that. Now I do know that the first bit is easiest to shift as its mostly water retention but at least I'm on the right path.

I am still working on and experimenting with new healthy recipes which will be along soon.. lots of grilling, steaming... salads, stir fries, pasta dishes etc along with protein packed meals and snacks for recovery for those of you that exercise. So stay tuned...


4 comments:

  1. Nice one laddie. Soooo, to address the elephant in the room.... are we ever gonna get nood pics? just to see the progress like? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha... oh... em.. before and after pics up at the 8 weeks point!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Paul that is amazing, well done!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...