Cider Vinegar and Honey Drink for Weight Loss
The combination of apple cider vinegar and honey is an effective cure for a multitude of ailments, but it’s an especially powerful tool for weight loss. Apple cider vinegar is naturally highly acidic, but when consumed it turns alkaline, counteracting the effects of excess acids in your diet. Honey also becomes alkaline when consumed, and it has a low pH. It aids in the safe excretion of excess acids. Also, apple cider vinegar just tastes better when mixed with honey.
Apple cider vinegar has many amazing properties that will help you shed pounds. Let’s take a look at what they are and how they work.
- Apple cider vinegar has organic acids and enzymes that increase your metabolism, enabling your body to burn fat faster.
- It suppresses your appetite, helping you to eat less and look and feel thinner.
- Apple cider vinegar hydrates and refreshes your body while discouraging water retention.
- It also contains loads of potassium and fibers that keep your blood sugar low, which is essential to losing weight.
- It contains essential vitamins and minerals, powerful enzymes, potash, pectin, acetic acid, amino acids, alcoholic acids, propionic acid, and many other beneficial acids, all of which help to speed up your metabolism and help you lose weight without losing vital nutrients.
- Consuming apple cider vinegar before meals helps slow the release of glucose into your bloodstream, which, in turn, slows the digestive process, making you feel fuller longer. And when you feel full, your body doesn’t store fat.
- It also aids in proper digestion, flushing out toxins and helping to remove stored waste from the colon and intestines.
- Apple cider vinegar helps your body burn calories, lower cholesterol and feel more energetic.
- Its natural antiseptic and antibiotic properties fight bacteria
- The acetic acid in apple cider vinegar helps extract iron from food, and iron improves the flow of oxygen through your body’s systems, enabling it to function properly.
So here is how to:
Mix 1-2 tablespoon’s apple cider vinegar and 1 teaspoon honey into 8 oz. warm water and drink it. (I make it also with cold water)
For best results, do this 2 times daily on an empty stomach.
You can also make this and put it into a water bottle for when you’re at work or just out and about to sip on.
Also, here are more uses for Cider Vinegar: