This is a very quick and simple dish to make up for a healthy tasty lunch. Great for you vegetarians out there too!!
250g fresh*/dried pasta
1 handful of baby spinach
1 handful of in season salad leaves
1 small red onion
2 tablespoons of a balsamic dressing
Mint leaves shredded
2oz of goats cheese crumbled
Sea salt and black pepper
* If you want to try out fresh pasta look in the 'Recipes' page to see how!!
- Cook the pasta in boiling water until tender.
- While the pasta is cooking, prepare the vegetables, using a peeler peel the carrot and courgette into ribbons. Finely chop the onion and give all the salad leave a tear.
- Mix all in a large bowl and pour over the dressing, combine the pasta and sprinkle over the shredded mint leaves and goats cheese.
- season with the salt and pepper and serve.